Effective Date: November 14, 2023
If you are unhappy with your Mobile Beacon device(s) and/or service for any reason, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days from the time the customer received such device. Here is what you need to know in order to complete your return.
- You need to request a refund within the 30 days from the delivery date of your device.
- Request a refund by emailing [email protected] with subject line “Refund Request for [Organization Name]”. The body of your email must include the IMEI number and PTN for each device that you would like to return for a refund. Mobile Beacon will request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from the equipment provider. Once Mobile Beacon requests the RMA, the equipment provider will cancel the service on the device. A Return Label PDF will be provided via email (UPS vendor).
- Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of when the device was delivered.
- You must return everything that came in the box with the device, including the USB charging cable. You do not need to return the SIM card.
- Up to 12 devices could be boxed and shipped together.
- Customer must write the RMA number on the return package label (if not already on the label).
- Customer shall be responsible for providing the shipping box if they discarded the original shipping package.
- You will not receive your refund if there is damage to any equipment or if the RMA isn’t 100% intact.
Once we receive confirmation from the equipment provider* that the device has been returned and accepted, Mobile Beacon will issue a refund that includes full, unused months of the service fee and the price you paid for the device (excluding shipping and handling). The refund can take up to 60 days to process. This equipment provider may deny a refund for the returned device if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the RMA kit was not returned within 30 days of the device activation, or if the RMA kit is not returned with all required materials/components.
* You may be required to pay a restocking fee for a returned device. You will be responsible for paying this fee within 30 days of receiving an invoice from Mobile Beacon.