Connect patrons to the Internet anytime, anywhere.
Libraries are essential to providing equal digital and educational opportunities for all Americans. Providing free public Internet access, community programs, and digital literacy training enables people to apply for jobs, interact with government agencies, engage in lifelong learning, and keep in touch with family and friends.
We help libraries get the Internet access they need and extend it to people who need it most. With Mobile Beacon you can:
- Save up to annually with our unlimited internet service for as low as $10/month. 4G and 5G unlimited plans are available. Calculate your savings based on your organization’s unique needs.
- Get anywhere/anytime access with a choice of mobile hotspots, routers, or tablets in 4G and 5G speeds.
- Expect even faster speeds and even better in-building coverage with our new network. Check your coverage today!
- Receive up to 11 donated 4G mobile hotspots PER branch with TechSoup.
- Block & Allow data easily and without fees.
Libraries across the country are partnering with Mobile Beacon to innovate with technology and offer exciting new services, such as:
- Loaning out the Internet with our Wi-Fi To-Go program.
- Providing remote circulation and reference services. Providence Community Library uses our mobile hotspots to remotely connect to reference services, complete circulation duties, and provide free Wi-Fi for families and individuals during community events.
- Create an inexpensive backup Internet service, or load-balance network traffic through a secondary Internet source.
- Provide Internet access for your mobile computer lab so you can hold training anywhere.
- Supplement your Adult Education programs by offering adult learners access to resources during library off-hours.
Ready to Get Started? Contact us today!
TechSoup Partner Program
By pairing Mobile Beacon’s affordable service with programs like TechSoup, we help you open doors to opportunity and expand access to more patrons.
Qualified organizations can receive donated 4G mobile hotspots through our TechSoup donation program to further reduce the cost of connectivity. We offer up to 11 donated devices PER library branch to help you get the number of devices you need to expand access without breaking your budget. You can find out how your library can participate on our TechSoup Donation Program page.