Free Hotspots for Organizations Affected by Hurricane Ian
Mobile Beacon is launching a Disaster Relief Donation Program to help organizations affected by Hurricane Ian. While your focus may be on assessing the damage, Mobile Beacon would like to provide you with free hotspots to help your organization get up and running. Mobile Beacon’s Disaster Relief Donation Program is designed to assist in your recovery efforts and help regain internet access and connectivity.
Eligibility and Program Details:
- Available to current, former, and new Mobile Beacon customers.
- Organizations need to be eligible for Mobile Beacon’s service. Full details are available at https://www.mobilebeacon.org/eligibility/.
- Eligible organizations need to be located in a FEMA-designated disaster zone, enter your zip code below to confirm.
- The Hurricane Ian Disaster Relief Donation Program will be available from Nov 1, 2022 to May 31, 2023.
- Eligible organizations can receive up to 25 donated 4G (The Franklin T10) OR 5G (T Mobile’s 5G Hotspot) hotspot devices.
- The cost of the devices and shipping/handling will be donated.
- Organizations are responsible for the cost of Mobile Beacon’s internet service per device. Mobile Beacon’s 4G service is $10/month. The 5G service is $20/month. Both plans are billed annually.
Mobile Beacon wants to help your organization recover quickly so that you can return to fulfilling your mission and the communities you serve. If you have any questions regarding any of these programs, please contact our Sales Team at [email protected] or call us at (401) 934-0500. We are available from 8:30 AM to 5 PM EST Monday-Friday.
How to Apply:
Check your organization’s eligibility by entering your zip code.